Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Top 5 Worst Movies

Out of all the many movies I have seen in my lifetime, it's easy to say that I have some that I dislike, but here are the movies that I absoloutly hate.

#5. The Grudge 2
I didn't think that The Grudge was an entirely bad movie, it was very similar to The Ring and it had a creepy flow to it. When I saw that The Grudge 2 had come out, I was feeling pretty eager to see it, hoping that it was as good as the first. I was pretty dissapointed with it though. It hardly made sense at all and it seemed as though the people who made it got pretty cocky with their first film and decided to make an "even better" movie, but they over did it, and it was hardly as scary as the first or as interesting.

#4. The Last House On The Left
Everything that happened in this film seemed extremely unnecessary, and I mean extremely. For starters, this movie had no story line to it at all and two thirds of the movie was pretty disgusting. I think that adding in a rape scene disgraced the movie even further, and sticking a man's hand down a garbage disposer was just trying too hard. The characters acting in this movie were also pretty thick, not to say that they were bad actors, but the way the script was written made the characters seem really stupid.

#3. The Haunting of Molly Hartley
This one seemed too jumpy, and it left me sitting there reading the credits, saying "That was it?" This movie was really random, and as soon as it started to make sense it suddenly didn't and it leaves you feeling really confused, however, nothing was as bad as the ending. I was pretty pissed off that I had spent $10 on that of all things.

#2. The Rage
Two words. Terrible Acting. There was nothing about this movie that I liked. They tried to make it seem more interesting by adding in a lot of blood and gore, but all it did was make the movie more unappealing and disgusting. This movie was mainly acted upon a more wild story of Frankenstein with a hint of bad imagination.

#1. Drag Me To Hell
This movie makes me want to grind my teeth and scream. I hated every tiny little thing about this movie. It was overly rated, mostly by people who do not have any taste in movies whatsoever and have probably never watched any good horror movies before because they're too afraid. This movie was utterly disgusting and vile and a lot of it was pretty cheesy too. I'm certain that people don't want to pay or waste their time watching a dead old woman tumble out her coffin onto someone and vomit in their mouth, nor do people want to see a posessed donkey with a very corny puppet face cussing at someone. A lot of the times I wasn't sure if I was watching the right movie, but sadly I was, and it's unbelievable how this film managed to make it to theatres. The beginning was bad. The first one third of it was bad. The second third was terrible but the ending was just atrocious. Never have I seen a movie as bad as that in my whole life. Whoever made it needs to be punched in the face.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that some bad movies are worth the watch because they're amusing to make fun of, but as for the hideously abnoxious films, that's about two hours of my life that I can not get back, and I would rather run over my pet with a lawnmower than have to sit through it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment